in september i left oslo and moved to dublin to finish the last year of my bachelors degree in photography at griffith college, dublin, through gostudy. i am 24 years old, a former photography student at the norwegian school of creative arts, oslo, interested in music, fashion and writing. you can view my website here.





Thursday, January 27, 2011


i'm in the midst of being filmed for a documentary, so all my brainpower is consumed into that; in depth questions about nothing i know and somewhat forced creativity. but it will be fine, once i find something to hold onto in my head which fits the theme. on another note i did my first stencil work tonight. on a (very hidden) wall i sprayed up "this is what i feared all along". quite pleased. but need to go back tomorrow to touch up the last e in feared, as i somewhat fucked that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers