in september i left oslo and moved to dublin to finish the last year of my bachelors degree in photography at griffith college, dublin, through gostudy. i am 24 years old, a former photography student at the norwegian school of creative arts, oslo, interested in music, fashion and writing. you can view my website here.





Sunday, January 30, 2011


the camera crew are gone, and to be quite honest i'm very happy about that. the whole thing really challenged me in how i work through questions being asked about everything, as well as questions i don't really want to know the answers to. like what people think of me. and how i see myself. very scary. so i'm going to stop thinking for about three days and hope i recover. couple of photos for your enjoyment. the camera crew, a bird, a balloon, my first ever stencil on a wall, and my rather great boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers