in september i left oslo and moved to dublin to finish the last year of my bachelors degree in photography at griffith college, dublin, through gostudy. i am 24 years old, a former photography student at the norwegian school of creative arts, oslo, interested in music, fashion and writing. you can view my website here.





Sunday, March 20, 2011

college is somewhat killing me, i have so much to do these days. though, having the time of my life. my final year project, as you know, changed from being on painting and portraits, to being a fashion inspired project ending with 9 different shoots where each symbolises its own personality type. i've done some more. with a friend from norway, helle. absolutely gorgeous girl. very happy with the results. hope you like them!

Make up artist is Ciara O'Donnell, and the model Helle Køber. Photography by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers