in september i left oslo and moved to dublin to finish the last year of my bachelors degree in photography at griffith college, dublin, through gostudy. i am 24 years old, a former photography student at the norwegian school of creative arts, oslo, interested in music, fashion and writing. you can view my website here.





Friday, February 18, 2011

after many months of trying to figure out what i want to do for my final year project at griffith college, i finally figured it out, with a lot of help from my housemates, man, and lectures. i am doing nine different fashion series where each will be inspired by one of nine personality type. i'm doing my first shoot tomorrow. so i went on a walk today to do some recon, which, in reality, was finding the location. my housemante bitte knew of the perfect park. so that's all done then. the model will be the lovely carina. photos from the recon today. the shoot is going to be dark and somewhat edgy. looking forward to it alot.






and in other news i got all my grades back. passed my exam with 66%, which means i ended up with a 66% overall (a b). for my people project i got 82% overall (an a), and for video i got a staggering 87% (also an a), which makes me a very, very happy person. now i just need to kill it this semester as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers